Thursday 17 November 2011

Ancillary Task

I decided to edit this photo - as it is clear and the pose is suitable for an album cover.


Firstly I removed the white background and then duplicated the image of the model. Next I made the duplicate image bigger and warped it with the tool 'liquify' I then added various 'masks' on the warped image. I then downloaded a set of brushes online which I felt would be good to use. I splattered the paint on the duplicated image to create this effect. Next I erased the bits that didn't look right - I then 'colour burned' the images to create a warmer glow. I then added a white background and 'ORSON' text. I finally added further paint splatters over the image and changed hue/saturation/ and brightness contrast to give it an industry style look.

By using different types of brushes and changing the spacing, angle jitter ect I managed to create the intended 'dispersion' effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment